The New Year’s Eve Trail in figures
- One of the biggest New Year’s Eve celebrations in all of Europe for 29 years now
- 14 stages and event locations with music, show and entertainment
- Up to 750,000 visitors in 12 hours
- Over 200 artists fill over 100 hours of entertainment
- Stage sizes of up to 120 m²
- 90% of the visitors would recommend the Vienna New Year’s Eve Trail to their friends and acquaintances
- 75% of Viennese people have visited the New Year’s Eve Trail at least once over the past years
- 70 gastronomers cater for the visitors along the path
- 28% of foreign guests state the New Year’s Eve Trail as the main reason for their visit to Vienna
- Around 1,000 m² of advertising space is available
- 60 scaffolding towers are available for information and advertising facilities
Number of visitors in the past years
The visitor profile
- Cooperation with media partners
- Commercials shown on video walls during an event
- Integration into the main subject of the event
- Programme folders and site plans
- City Lights, information screens and billboards all over Vienna
- Ad placements (e.g. Kronen Zeitung, Kurier, Presse, Österreich, etc.)
- Surfaces on information or lighting towers as well as stage scaffoldings
- Branding of food stands
- Appearance as Presenting Partner
- Stage and location partner
- Deployment of mobile promotion teams
- Promoting and sales spaces
- Integration into the newly designed website wienersilvesterpfad.at
- Involvement and joint endeavours on social media channels
- Implementation of sweepstakes
- and much more …
- Mixed crowd from Vienna, Austria and all over the world
- Hundreds of thousands of visual contacts at heavily frequented locations
- High advertising acceptance in a unique atmosphere
- High exclusivity as a partner for the New Year’s Eve Trail
- Individual approaches with almost unlimited possibilities
- Positive emotionalising – bringing brands to life
- Extensive coverage in the national and international media
Your contact regarding sponsoring
“I’m looking forward to hearing from you.”
We are very pleased that the loyal and long-term partner of stadt wien marketing, Bank Austria, is supporting the New Year’s Eve Trail again this year as a premium partner.
The Austrian Mint is one of the partners again this year and will be positioned on the Graben, where you can buy the popular New Year’s coins that are dedicated to the motto “zest for life” in 2019 – matching the theme of the New Year’s Eve Trail.
One thing there should be no lack of on New Year’s Eve: the clinking of glasses with sparkling wine at midnight. We are very happy to have found such a well-known partner for the Vienna New Year’s Eve Trail with the traditional champagne producer Henkell. Cheers!
Radio Wien will be firing up the thousands of visitors at the Rathausplatz.
okidoki will be providing us with the popular children’s programme at Freyung once again this year.
The ORF will be supporting us with the live transmission of the New Year’s Concert by the Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra.
The Kronen Zeitung will be providing its readers with comprehensive information on the New Year’s Eve Trail again this year.